PDA

View Full Version : WWE Legend Upset With CM Punk For Promo On RAW, Wants Out Of Hall Of Fame

Black Widow
01-09-2013, 04:27 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Superstar Billy Graham is upset with WWE Champion CM Punk for his promo on Monday's RAW from Tampa. Graham posted the following on his Facebook:

"CM Punk, I have lost all respect for you for nor saying no to the writers of the WWE for saying Bruno Sammartino only wrestled once a month in Madison Square Garden. You talk about one of the greatest icons ever in pro wrestling like he was a JOBBER??? You should be ashamed of yourself for not having the self-dignity to say NO to the writers on that line. That line you delivered indicates that I am a big loser like Bruno as well and insults me as I wrestled in the same era as Bruno. This only confirms more that I want my name out of the WWE Hall of Fame.

"How many monthly sell outs have you yourself drawn at Madison Square Garden? Not a PPV or the Raw TV show. Quit talking trash about Bruno. It's an insult to him and all the wrestlers of his era including myself!

"Superstar Billy Graham"

Kage
01-09-2013, 08:22 PM
You know you cut a good promo when you get heat from a fellow wrestler. Graham just made himself look like a mark.