PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Responds To Billy Graham Over CM Punk Rant

Black Widow
01-09-2013, 11:43 PM
- As noted earlier, WWE Hall of Famer "Superstar" Billy Graham lashed out on Facebook at WWE Champion CM Punk for his promo on RAW this past Monday night. Graham wrote:

"CM Punk, I have lost all respect for you for nor saying no to the writers of the WWE for saying Bruno Sammartino only wrestled once a month in Madison Square Garden. You talk about one of the greatest icons ever in pro wrestling like he was a JOBBER??? You should be ashamed of yourself for not having the self-dignity to say NO to the writers on that line. That line you delivered indicates that I am a big loser like Bruno as well and insults me as I wrestled in the same era as Bruno. This only confirms more that I want my name out of the WWE Hall of Fame."

Chris Jericho responded to Graham's rant, writing on his Twitter:

"Dear Superstar Billy Graham, Shut the hell up and stop being such a mark. Your Pal, Chris Jericho"

JohnCenaFan28
01-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Should be obvious that it's a heel tactic to make a wrestling legend sound bad. I agree with Jericho.

Kage
01-10-2013, 02:47 AM
Like I said in the other thread, Punk did a damn good job with that promo if he's getting heat from guys like Graham.

muzi
01-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Punks promo was awesome!

the madscotsman
01-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Punk's promo was excellent and kind of true.