PDA

View Full Version : Tori Spelling "Absolutely Horrible", Says Ex

OMEN
09-15-2006, 07:54 AM
http://xtramsn.co.nz/homepage2/imageLargeView/0,,6305583,00.jpeg
Tori Spelling's jilted first husband has lifted the lid on American TV's first family.

Charlie Shanian has broken his silence on the tension and jealousy inside the Spelling family.

Shanian claims Tori's parents tried to talk him out of marrying their daughter - by telling him she was a terrible person.

Actor Shanian says he was taken aback when he asked Candy and Aaron Spelling for their daughter's hand in marriage.

In his first TV interview, Shanian says the request was met by silence, before Tori's mum and dad turned on her.

"There was complete silence. They said how selfish she was, how she needed therapy really badly, and that she was absolutely horrible to her parents. It was all about them," he told TV life coach Dr Keith Ablow.

"They proceeded for the next 25 minutes to tell me what a horrible daughter they had."

Beverly Hills 90210 star Tori became engaged to Shanian in November 2003.

They tied the knot on July 3 2004 at her parents' California mansion, wearing a US$50,000 wedding gown.

But the happy marriage did not last long and the couple split within a year.

In December 2005, Tori became engaged to actor Dean McDermott, before her divorce to Shanian was finalised.

They divorced in April 2006, with Spelling marrying Dean McDermott in Fiji on May 6 2006.

The feud between Candy and Tori has been rekindled following the death of TV mega-producer Aaron.

Candy and Tori are now locked in a battle over Aaron's US$500m will.

And Shanian says that mother and daughter have always had a 'competitive' relationship.

"It was very competitive from the moment Tori was a child, they were set up as competition to each other.

"Aaron Spelling was one of the kindest men I have ever met, but I do not think he understood what he was doing when he would tell his daughter 'I love you best, even more then Mummy'.

"It became a competition forever."

Splash

Kaz
09-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Ahhh what kind, supportive and loving parents.