PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon Says WWE.com "Sucks

OMEN
09-15-2006, 07:59 AM
At a WWE shareholders meeting held earlier today, Vince McMahon said that WWE.com "sucks." At the meeting, a shareholder was praising the website for its frequently updated content. McMahon thanked the shareholder for his comments, but he then said that the site "sucks." McMahon just left it at that.

WWE.com editor Michael Cole decided to respond McMahon's comments on the website. Apparently, they'll be offering some sort of subscription service starting in October that will feature exclusive photos and videos. There will soon also be some new web-only shows. Here is Cole's rebuttal:

This site sucks
By Michael Cole

Thursday morning in Stamford, Conn., Vince McMahon told shareholders that he believes WWE.com "sucks." WWE.com Managing Editor Michael Cole responds:

Vince McMahon is right, the web site does suck .

But we've got big plans for WWE.com and they’re coming soon. A new broadband network with original web-only shows scheduled for October. We have a new mobile offering right around the corner, a re-vamped subscription site and more exclusive videos and photos than ever before. So in summary, the web site does suck, compared to where we are going to take it, but it won’t suck for long. Wish I could say the same for the boss.

W-Edge

LionDen
09-15-2006, 08:09 AM
I still say WWE are just trying to catch up to TNAs version, although the future does sound good, I am surprised it took them this long to do it.