PDA

View Full Version : Report: CM Punk Nasty Bump At WWE Live Event

LG
02-10-2013, 10:56 PM
WWE star CM Punk took a bad bump getting dropped on his head while taking a suplex from The Miz on Saturday night at the WWE live event in Springfield, Missouri. The incident went down during the tag team main event featuring Punk tagging with WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs. Miz and Ryback. Punk rolled out of the ring shortly after taking the bad bump and was later helped to the back by WWE officials.

Early reports are that Punk was sore, but was expected to be okay and work tonight in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.

wzr

Kage
02-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Miz sucks ass. Can't even do a suplex right.

Straight Edge CM Punk
02-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Wtf were they thinking? Sounds like ROH vs. CZW all over again... Ryback is just a liability, hopefully he goes quick like Nathan Jones (the colossus of boggo road) ... Are they the same person I wonder? About same "charisma" ... Ryback < Cookie Monster "OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM" To Hell with half of WWE's current roster. I'll pay to see Norman Smiley over these stupid fill-ins. WCW Power Plant = WWE 2013

A Blissful Ass
02-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Wtf were they thinking? Sounds like ROH vs. CZW all over again... Ryback is just a liability, hopefully he goes quick like Nathan Jones (the colossus of boggo road) ... Are they the same person I wonder? About same "charisma" ... Ryback < Cookie Monster "OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM" To Hell with half of WWE's current roster. I'll pay to see Norman Smiley over these stupid fill-ins. WCW Power Plant = WWE 2013
Believe in The Shield

LG
02-11-2013, 07:48 PM
CM Punk worked Sunday’s house show in a tag team match following his scare at the Saturday house show when The Miz nearly dropped him on his head during a suplex spot. Punk wrestled in the tag team main event, Thankfully, this looks like Saturday night’s incident was simply a close call for Punk and nothing more. Punk reportedly showed no signs of injury and took hard bumps during the Sunday match.

wzr