PDA

View Full Version : Dean Ambrose Bio - WWE.com

LG
02-15-2013, 10:42 PM
Dean Ambrose Bio

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 225 lbs.

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_bio/public/talent/bio/2012/04/deanambrose_bio.png

Dean Ambrose is a dangerous man.

The Cincinnati scrapper began his path to WWE with a fearless career on the independent scene, notable for his ability both to absorb and to distribute punishment in equal measure. Through his years toiling away in obscurity, Ambrose competed in some of the most vicious environments imaginable, sacrificing his body and blood in the pursuit of inflicting as much damage on his opponent as humanly possible. Victory was incidental. What mattered to Ambrose was always the message.

The trend would continue upon Ambrose’s arrival in WWE’s developmental territory. The young Superstar had barely set foot in the big leagues when he laid down a challenge at the feet of William Regal, ultimately competing with the Englishman in a brutal one-on-one match that left Regal scarred and Ambrose with a dislocated shoulder.

When asked for his motivation behind such incidents, Ambrose’s response was chilling. “Just to see what would happen, I get bored,” he said. “When there's a hornet's nest buzzing, I’ve got to poke it. I like violence. I like danger. I live life to feel alive."

Such was Ambrose’s unpredictability that he was not permitted to compete after NXT moved to Full Sail University. But true to form, he would not be held down from spreading his own personal brand of chaos to WWE. Along with NXT Champion Seth Rollins and the towering Roman Reigns, Ambrose made his most dangerous movement yet when the threesome attacked Ryback at Survivor Series 2012, driving the beast through a table and repeating the feat the next night on Raw. Ambrose led the charge, wildly hurling his body into Ryback and initiating the brutal beatdown perpetuated by his comrades.

The trio took up the name of “The Shield” — black-clad advocates of justice in a WWE they believed had lost its way — with Ambrose seemingly serving as the group’s sneering mouthpiece in their sit-down interview with Michael Cole. On the Nov. 26 edition of Raw, the group attacked both Ryback and WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No, leaving their formidable competitors strewn in a heap while The Shield stood tall, looming over their new domain. They continued their series of brutal in-ring ambushes throughout Raw the following week, until Ryback and Team Hell No finally deflected The Shield with an offensive counter of their own.

With injured WWE Champion CM Punk officially unable to compete at WWE TLC, WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon announced The Shield would have an opportunity to prove their collective mettle against Ryback & Team Hell No in a Six-Man Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match. To the surprise of few, the contest was a straight up street fight with gnarled chairs and jagged table shards littering the ring, but it was The Shield that stood supreme over their more experienced opponents.

Make no mistake: Nothing has changed with Dean Ambrose. He has poked the hornet’s nest and sent a message. And with him, the revelations that are forthcoming will be worth waiting for.