PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton At NXT, Brock Lesnar, John Cena Surprised To Be At WrestleMania

LG
02-19-2013, 08:51 PM
- Randy Orton will be appearing at this Thursday's NXT taping at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL.
- As noted earlier, Brock Lesnar is scheduled to at this Monday's RAW at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX. I wouldn't be surprised to see Triple H make an appearance as well.

- The Times-Picayune posted video of John Cena answering questions from the press following yesterday's WrestleMania 30 press conference. During the media scrum, Cena said that he wasnt' even sure if he would be involved with this year's WrestleMania.

"Had you asked me three months ago would I even be involved in WrestleMania, the answer was probably no," said Cena. "So I literally just had to, uh, stop being a boo-boo face, you know? [I had to] get off my horse of pouting and get back in the mix, and that's just what I did... There is nobody more excited than me because very rarely do you get that first chance, you almost never get that second chance. So, I'm very happy to be there."

pwi

the madscotsman
02-20-2013, 01:05 AM
Why wouldn't he have been at Mania?

LG
02-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Cena is a dum dum

muzi
02-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Attention, sarcasm: "Oh yes, sir, Mr. Cena, sir, I would have believed that you are NOT involved in this year's Wrestlemania without being injured within a second..."

Does he really believe what he said? I mean, ok, he feared that some details of his personal splitting with his wife turn up, but c'mon - everything in WWE works for Cena and he would definitely not let the opportunity to main event Wrestlemania and earn 1 million+ go by just that...

To recall the sports anchor on ESPN: "Oh C'mon man!!"

Hope Punk kicks his a.. at Wreslemania in a 3-way

LG
02-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Or Punk beats him next week on Raw and Cena goes crying home boohoo