PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Update – The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

LG
02-28-2013, 05:17 AM
As we reported yesterday here on the website, The Undertaker is expected back on TV shortly, possibly as soon as Monday’s Old School RAW.

As of last week, The Undertaker vs. CM Punk was official for WrestleMania 29. At this time, creative is said to be scrambling to fast track the angle, which started with Punk’s promo on Monday referring to himself as an “icon” above Superstars and God.

Internally, there is concern with building to the match due to Punk losing two PPVs in a row and then to Cena on Monday. Many feel that the loss to Undertaker at WrestleMania could really damage one of the two names (the other being John Cena) who show they can draw on the road currently.

wzr

Kage
02-28-2013, 05:24 AM
So have Punk beat Taker :shifty:

Kidding don't flame me :hide:

LG
02-28-2013, 05:35 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooo

LionDen
03-01-2013, 09:30 AM
lol Kage, if Taker going to lose, be Mania 30 :)

Dilph
03-03-2013, 03:20 PM
What a waste of Punk

Y0UR Messiah
03-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Punk should win. If anyone should beat Taker, it should be Punk.

Kage
03-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Punk should win. If anyone should beat Taker, it should be Punk.

Why though? I mean I'm a Punk fan through and through but I think Taker's streak should remain in tact.

Y0UR Messiah
03-04-2013, 03:04 AM
If that's the case then let him just retire and be done with it. I'm sorry, the guy just doesn't have it any more. He's got enough money, just let him fucking retire already.

LionDen
03-04-2013, 03:29 AM
If that's the case then let him just retire and be done with it. I'm sorry, the guy just doesn't have it any more. He's got enough money, just let him fucking retire already.

Maybe his plan all along was to retire at Mania 30, i mean lol he only shows up a few weeks a year now.

LG
03-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Taker will retire at WM30, and that is my honest solidified opinion.

Y0UR Messiah
03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
Fuck that. 20-0 should have been when he retired. Period.

muzi
03-06-2013, 07:58 PM

What the hell??? Taker has it more than 90% of the current WWE roster. Sadly he's not able to stay for 1 or 2 years with a regular schedule and appearences and then retire, but respect that millions of WWE fans enjoy and still wait for the Undertaker matches at Wrestlemania.

Hell, who else to put up there at main event level?
Cody Rhoades isn't anywhere near, RKO is stable as hell, Ryback not interesting enough, Sheamus too, Cena is up there for years and still not really enjoying to watch, Del Rio not credible enough and Ziggler simply not let by WWE..so the only one there is CM Punk...and he gets the Taker match and makes millions out of it.

So what?