PDA

View Full Version : WWE Runs Post WrestleMania Ad – Possible **SPOILER**?

LG
03-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Credit: James Caldwell and pwtorch.com

During Monday’s Raw, WWE ran an ad for the Tuesday-after-WrestleMania Smackdown TV taping in Boston that included the following items:

* John Cena confirmed to appear in his hometown. The ad pushed Cena’s appearance as if he would be the “conquering hero” following his WWE Title match against The Rock, which would follow the story of Cena’s “Redemption Year.”

* Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show for the World Title, which follows where the story is going that Del Rio will retain the World Title over Jack Swagger at WrestleMania

Black Widow
03-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Cena was always gonna win anyway lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-19-2013, 08:01 PM
would be surprised if Del Rio retained

Black Widow
03-19-2013, 08:02 PM
would be surprised if Del Rio retained

I think he will I don't see Swagger just returning and winning it

Jake
03-21-2013, 11:54 AM
I think he will I don't see Swagger just returning and winning it

god i hope your right. Swagger is atrocious and this new gimmick makes americans look terrible especially to the people that don't know its just a gimmick. Not like we don't make ourselves look horrible but I don't like Swaggers gimmick. Glad he has a chance to get over I guess but not really. Could care less about the guy honestly. Hes definitely one of the guys matches I skip through.

Cena winning seems pretty obvious but I'd like the curveball vince would throw in there if rock won it.