PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Heel Turn, Another HHH Change In WWE

Konan
03-21-2013, 03:11 PM
There have been discussions about turning Kofi Kingston heel with the idea that he's talented but has been booked in a way where they will never be able to get him over as a babyface without a heel turn and push first.

- A new change in WWE developmental is to give the talents bullet points instead of scripts and teaching them to do promos like they used to be done.

It's been noted that Triple H is far more old school in his thoughts on pro wrestling than Vince McMahon and when he's in full control, we will likely see the storylines evolve back to a more believable and serious approach.

nodq

Kage
03-21-2013, 04:42 PM
A heel Kofi Kingston would be so weird.

Black Widow
03-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Heel Kofi wouldn't work because he can't even pull off being a babyface and he is just horrific to watch pulling promos all he has is in ring talent

the madscotsman
03-21-2013, 07:55 PM
I hate to say it but I think HHH being in charge might be a good thing.

ArJay
03-21-2013, 09:16 PM
Heel Kofi wouldn't work because he can't even pull off being a babyface and he is just horrific to watch pulling promos all he has is in ring talent

Then you've never seen a heel Kofi promo. Let me enlighten you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbQcXE59eDk

He was a heel in Chaotic Wresting and a damn good one at that.

Black Widow
03-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Then you've never seen a heel Kofi promo. Let me enlighten you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbQcXE59eDk

He was a heel in Chaotic Wresting and a damn good one at that.

Ok I never seen that before and that promo there was better than any thing he has done in WWE

Kage
03-22-2013, 03:43 AM
Anti-American promos are so simple a monkey could do and it would come off well. His delivery was alright though I'll give him that.

muzi
03-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Good work but not really credible..but far better than most of his WWE promos

The Mac
03-22-2013, 08:18 PM
giving guys bullet points instead of a script will seperate the strong from the weak. The weak will stutter and stammer not able to get their point across and the strong will do better then ever because when it is your own words and not a script it is much more powerful and effective imo