PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Former Authority Figure Returns To WWE TV On SmackDown

LG
03-27-2013, 02:32 AM
John Laurinaitis will make his return to WWE TV on this Friday's episode of SmackDown, taped tonight in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Laurinaitis returned by interrupting The Rock's promo to kick off the show. He revealed that Teddy Long gave him permission to come out. Laurinaitis mentioned John Cena was the reason he got fired from WWE and he wanted to be in The Rock's corner at WrestleMania 29. Rock ended up shaking hands with Laurinaitis but laid him out with a spinebuster and a People's Elbow.

pwi

LionDen
03-27-2013, 03:08 AM
Gawd, I bet he does something to screw somebody over. Could be interesting.

LG
03-27-2013, 03:29 AM
Well now that oh Johnny boy has made a comeback per say, it does look a lot that Cena win beat The Rock, and turn heel at the same time.

LionDen
03-27-2013, 05:34 AM
lol you determined he is going to turn heel aren't you. I would love him to go heel but I just do not see WWE doing that right now, I hope I am wrong though. This would have been the perfect opportunity for him to go heel with The Rock but creative know exactly what they are doing :rolleyes:

Black Widow
03-27-2013, 01:36 PM
John Laurinaitis will screw someone at WrestleMania if he doesn't I will be surprised, would be cool to see something like the McMahon, Austin, Rock from WrestleMania.. You know WWE like redoing storylines so it could happen lol..