PDA

View Full Version : Plans on the WWE Championship Match at WM29?

LG
04-01-2013, 05:28 AM
– WWE officials have been discussing several outcomes for the WWE Championship match at the WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view, including an idea of having John Cena aligning with The Shield and being revealed as the leader. There has been talk of having Cena snap and turn heel for not being able to gain redemption and face The Rock in a rematch at Extreme Rules, as well as an idea for Cena to go over, gain the respect of The Rock and face off against The Shield at the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view. It will be interesting for sure to see what happens over the coming weeks.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

the madscotsman
04-01-2013, 02:03 PM
I'd go with Cena being the leader of the Sheild.

LionDen
04-01-2013, 09:57 PM
I'd go with Cena being the leader of the Sheild.

I have to agree, would be a perfect opportunity for him to become heel. I always thought there might be a rematch of some type at Extreme Rules since Rock is already planned to be there.

The Mac
04-01-2013, 10:57 PM
cena as shield leader would be intersting...but the fans would shit all over it just like they did with cena and ryder, cena seems to always align with whoever is getting a strong reaction from the fans so it rubs off on him

LG
04-01-2013, 11:00 PM
In my opinion, no one should join the Shield.

LionDen
04-01-2013, 11:09 PM
In my opinion, no one should join the Shield.

I think it just would be a great way for Orton or Cena to go heel. The perfect time for it.

LG
04-01-2013, 11:10 PM
I think it just would be a great way for Orton or Cena to go heel. The perfect time for it.

if I had to choose between Orton or Cena in joining the shield it would be orton. i can see that more than Cena

The Mac
04-01-2013, 11:12 PM
it would weaken what the shield has done...only youngins should join people from NXT etc

LG
04-01-2013, 11:16 PM
it would weaken what the shield has done...only youngins should join people from NXT etc

that's true, which is what I had originally said, no one should join the shield. they are right now more awesome than anyone