PDA

View Full Version : Post-WrestleMania Schedule for Jericho and Undertaker Revealed

LG
04-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Some exciting news for fans of Chris Jericho and The Undertaker, as it appears both are scheduled for shows in late April.

As we all know, 'Taker tends to take time off after "The Granddaddy of Them All."

This move allows him to heal his battle scars and gives him time to ramp himself up for the following year’s pay-per-view. Meanwhile, Jericho's schedule has been less predictable because he has been more focused on his music career as of late.

Now, WrestleZone is reporting:

Jericho is being advertised for the 4/22 Raw taping in London, however it's likely that he will not be appearing on any other Raw shows between April 11th and the 18th as he will be touring with Fozzy. He has a day off on the 22nd and Fozzy will already be in The UK, so Jericho will appear on the show.

Jericho recently stated in an MLW.com interview that his current run with WWE is expected to wrap up shortly after WrestleMania.

As for The Undertaker, he is being advertised by London's O2 Arena for the 4/23 Smackdown taping. Beyond that, it's unknown whether that will be a one-off appearance or if 'Taker will appear regularly for WWE after WrestleMania.

Even though I don't live in London, I am happy to hear that some UK fans will get to see "The Dead Man" in action. Let's face it, it's a rarity to have the Undertaker on hand for any card in the United States, let alone to have him featured on an overseas tour.

As far as Jericho goes, I am not entirely shocked that he is booked for this tour. Ultimately, I wouldn't be surprised if he stuck around until SummerSlam. That being said, it seems like the WWE is making up for TNA's UK faux pas by not only advertising its big guns but also delivering them to its fans.

In case you were unaware, when TNA went to London in February, it advertised then-TNA champ Jeff Hardy for the tour. Unfortunately, Hardy's past still haunts him, and he is not legally permitted to go on tours outside of the U.S., so he did not make that tour. This ultimately left a bad taste in many of the company's fans' mouths, as they were looking forward to seeing the champ in action.

In the end, this should be a solid show for WWE's England fans, as the company seems to be giving its all in order to entertain them.

br