PDA

View Full Version : Triple H reveals inspiration, Ryback vs. Taker?, A.J. talks managing vs. wrestling

John
04-18-2013, 07:32 PM
News & Notes from latest WWE Magazine Issue

-- Triple H talked in-depth about his respect for The Undertaker in the newest edition of WWE Magazine cover-dated May 2013. "He's the guy everyone looks to, because he's a leadder from in-ring to backstage. ... He's what I aspire to be in the business." Hunter was one of 16 wrestlers interviewed in a full-length cover-story feature on Undertaker.

-- Ryback threw out his name as a potential future opponent for Undertaker at WrestleMania. "For him to be able to last this long in a business where you see the roster changing every year, it's really amazing," Ryback said. "I know it's one of my goals to step in the ring at WrestleMania with him someday. It didn't happen this year, but I'm hoping I'll be at the very top of that list next year."

-- William Regal says the one active wrestler remaining on the main roster that he would like to face is Antonio Cesaro. "I would've loved to wrestle Bret Hart, but I never got the chance," Regal said. "In this day and age, the only person I can think of is Antonio Cesaro."

-- Mick Foley says he still keeps in touch with "Boy Meets World" star Danielle Fishel and would like to reprise his role on the new "Girl Meets World" series.

-- A.J. Lee said she is comfortable with her current role being a manager/valet rather than emphasizing her wrestling ability. "I know what I can do in the ring, and I've been doing it for six years," A.J. said. "I'm proud of my abilities, but I think that not everyone can have a personality people can relate to, or love, hate, or love to hate, and one of my role models is (Roddy) Piper, because of that."