PDA

View Full Version : Fandango Interview with Medicine Hat

LG
05-18-2013, 10:20 PM
You’re welcome: WWE’s Fandango on way to Medicine Hat

Calling Canadians dull and monotone, Fandango says he’s going to bring some excitement to Medicine Hat on May 26.

“I’m going to bring a little bit of personality, a little bit of colour and a little bit of charisma, because I know a lot of the Canadian people are kind of dull, right?” Fandango said last week. “They’re a little bit slower up there, like (Chris) Jericho. It’s a little monotone up there, right? Maybe I can bring a little bit of spark to their day.”

Fandango is one of the World Wrestling Entertainment superstars on the bill for the WWE Smackdown World Tour stop at the Medicine Hat Arena later this month.

Chris Jericho is not on the card, but has been the object of Fandango’s attention since his in-ring debut at Wrestlemania 29 on April 7. At “The Show of Shows,” Fandango surprised everyone but himself by rolling Jericho up for the victory.

“You could say it was like the rookie coming up to bat, ya know, in the world series, bases loaded and just hitting a home run. Or two,” he said.

Since then the two have gone back and forth, including a dance-off on May 13 on Raw. A professional ballroom dancer, Fandango had the edge over Jericho, who competed on “Dancing With the Stars” a couple of years ago. Fandango had other plans though and Jericho was attacked early in the competition.

“It went exactly the way I planned,” Fandango laughed the next day. “Summer (Rae) and I had a bit of a game plan backstage went out there and executed our plan to exact precision. We’re giving Chris just a little taste of Extreme in terms of that parquet floor as we get ready for Sunday at the pay-per-view.”

The two will square off in a match at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view on May 19.

“Anything that I want to happen will happen,” Fandango says of Extreme Rules.

If a dance-off was to take place between Fandango and Chris Jericho, who would win?

“That’s kind of a stupid question isn’t’ it?” Fandango says. “I’m a professional ballroom dancer going up against a professional wrestler. Do the math in your head. Who would you pick? A professional ballroom dancer against an older, maybe past his prime professional wrestler. I would go with the professional ballroom dancer if I had to guess.”

In Medicine Hat, Fandango will step into the ring with Justin Gabriel and knows he will put on a show.

“Enjoy me. Enjoy Fandango. You’re welcome,” he said to end the interview.

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett, the WWE Divas and more are also on the card.

MedicineHatNews

The Mac
05-18-2013, 10:21 PM
fuck u fandango