PDA

View Full Version : WWE unexpectedly drops Bray Wyatt? - NOT TRUE

LG
06-10-2013, 01:48 AM
In a rather startling development, WWE has changed their mind and has suddenly dropped Bray Wyatt.
For several months now, wrestling fans have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of Bray Wyatt on the main WWE roster. Fans of NXT have been hyping him up for quite some time now. The buzz grew even louder as Chris Jericho gave his seal of approval after taking a trip to Florida.

The internet wrestling community went into an uproar whenever WWE aired the teaser debut vignette for the Wyatt Family two weeks ago on Monday Night Raw. Fans expressed their universal excitement over social media sites and message boards.

Unfortunately, we will never know what could have been.

In an unexpected and disappointing bit of news, WWE has decided to drop the Bray Wyatt character.

This is another example of Vince McMahon changing his mind at the last minute, which the CEO has been notoriously doing for a couple of decades now.

Bray Wyatt, whose real name is Windham Rotunda, isn't done with the company, though. Vince McMahon has a new character for him. He's expected to make his debut shortly before Summerslam.

Due to the success of the Curtis Axel storyline, Vince McMahon has decided to capitalize on it with Bray Wyatt. He was able to turn a lower card performer named Michael McGillicutty into a top level guy overnight by changing his name (a tribute to Curt Hennig and Larry "the Ax" Hennig) to reflect his family heritage.

Vince McMahon is going to do the same thing with Bray Wyatt. He's changing his name to Michael Mulligan, which is a nod to his father, Mike Rotunda, and his grandfather, Blackjack Mulligan. He'll also be paired up with Paul Heyman and form a tag team with Curtis Axel, his former partner when both were in the Nexus.

WR

THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE NOT TRUE. BRAY WYATT IS STILL WITH THE WYATT FAMILY.

deadmanwalkin
06-10-2013, 02:00 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I so hope this is not true. Vince would be killing what is going to be a great thing for WWE just for him to tag with Axel. Both of them have greatness written all over them don't waste this talent by putting them in a tag team together. Specially with Heyman as the manager because Wyatt doesn't need a mouth piece

Jake
06-10-2013, 02:01 AM
what a stupid name for him. Don't like this at all. About to boycott WWE if this is true

LG
06-10-2013, 02:10 AM
I will keep everyone updated on this. As for me, I so hope that WWE didn't make this huge mistake. JR mentioned in his latest blog that the Wyatt Family did some live events, and had very positive reviews. Bray Wyatt is a great talker and wrestler; he doesn't need anyone to talk for him. Putting him with Heyman with a name/gimmick change will destroy his career.

JD
06-10-2013, 02:15 AM
LAME!!!

LG
06-10-2013, 02:25 AM
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE NOT TRUE. BRAY WYATT IS STILL WITH THE WYATT FAMILY.

Rob
06-10-2013, 10:09 AM
LMFAO. I found the source of this article, and discovered that it surfaced in the PARODY section of a wrestling site. The IWC will believe anything. SMH

the madscotsman
06-10-2013, 11:55 AM
I was really looking forward to the Wyatt Family