PDA

View Full Version : ** SPOILER ** WHC Money In The Bank Match Contestants Revealed

Jake
06-26-2013, 06:32 AM
The Money In The Bank contestants for the World Heavyweight Championship title shot at next month's Money In The Bank pay-per-view were revealed at tonight's SmackDown taping.

The contestants are: Fandango, Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Jack Swagger, Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes and Antonio Cesaro.

Rob
06-26-2013, 06:44 AM
That match really could go either way. I see Barrett or Cody getting the win. Both are due for a big push and Fandango is too soon to win that big of a match.

LG
06-26-2013, 12:42 PM
Wonder if this could be the end of Rhode Scholars? Fandango won't win. Ambrose could get help from the Shield. I really don't know who will win this one

dope2
06-26-2013, 01:01 PM
bit of strange selection

Jake
06-26-2013, 07:32 PM
was thinking the same myself dope. Ambrose winning it would be a shame because he can win the title easily without it but it is just the WHC so they could be trying him out at main eventing. Maybe its Barretts time to bring in his Barrett Barrage though.

I'm secretly hoping for sandow to sneak in there and take it.

:bows:

Punisher
06-26-2013, 10:28 PM
I wouldn't mind Ambrose winning. We all know he would cash in after a shield beat down on the champion.