PDA

View Full Version : Possible Triple Threat For The WWE Title At SummerSlam, New WWE Developmental Diva

LG
07-01-2013, 03:28 PM
- Former SHIMMER star Rebecca Knox, who recently signed a developmental deal with WWE, noted on Twitter that she's headed from her native Ireland to Florida this week to begin training with WWE.

- While Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena for the WWE Title has been discussed for this year's SummerSlam pay-per-view, there have been some pushing for a Triple Threat with Cena defending against Mark Henry and Ryback.

WNS

the madscotsman
07-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Hopefully they keep Bryan face, although I'd be happy if they turned him heel as long as he gets the push he deserves.

Jake
07-01-2013, 09:51 PM
cena vs henry vs ryback. what are they trying to lose all their viewers main eventing with that crap....

i remember when summer slam actually had some credibility :shifty:

Punisher
07-01-2013, 11:06 PM
I actually dont think there could be a more boring of a main event. Summerslam has become such a joke

LG
07-01-2013, 11:10 PM
They better do Cena vs Bryan and have Bryan win it off of him. Anybody is better than John Cena being champion

Jake
07-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Now if its DB vs Mark Henry vs Ryback I'd be cool with it. Henry injures cena for the rest of the year at MITB and DB cashes it in. One can dream right?

Shootkick Man
07-02-2013, 01:00 AM
I think they should wait until Mania to do Cena vs Bryan. It could definitely steal the show and Bryan can win the title on the grandest stage of them all! No need to rush the match.