PDA

View Full Version : Latest on Rock/Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30

LG
09-26-2013, 01:40 AM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

Bryan Alvarez reports that there has been talk of having The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar and Undertaker vs. Ryback as matches for Wrestlemania 30. However, the chances of Rock doing Wrestlemania seem to be unlikely according to people in the company.

If Rock isn't available, another possibility is Undertaker goes against Brock Lesnar instead of Ryback. Whether it's Lesnar or Ryback, the storyline idea would be that Paul Heyman gets one of his bigger and stronger guys to try and end Undertaker's streak. At this point, Undertaker still hasn't committed to doing the show.

Punisher
09-26-2013, 03:31 AM
I think cena should honestly face the undertaker. Maybe we can finally get that Cena heel turn.

the madscotsman
09-26-2013, 12:43 PM
I'd love to see Lesnar vs The Undertaker.

muzi
09-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Undertaker and Lesnar would destroy each other at WM - a must see!
Although Taker will need a year to recover from that bout..or he will retire afterwards which is a killer-storyline

As far as Undertaker vs Ryback goes - simply no...

Undertaker vs Rock is simply not for me - because I don't think they can tell a credible story why those two should feud...

Undertaker vs Cena - wow...money making match

LG
09-26-2013, 03:25 PM
It doesn't matter who The Undertaker faces to be honest, all I know, is retirement afterwards or not...he better win.