PDA

View Full Version : After WWE Battleground, Negative Reaction from Fans

LG
10-07-2013, 02:14 PM
- After WWE Battleground went off the air, referees checked on Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton until they both got up. Bryan hit a flying knee on Orton to end it.

There were lots of "refund" and "bullshit" chants inside the arena and then as fans made their way out of the arena. Fans in attendance noted that it was a very gloomy exit from the arena and that nobody was buying merchandise or being excited.

Smartmark
10-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Isn't it like this after every WWE show?? :P

muzi
10-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Since the RAW after Wrestlemania, WWE fans seem to express their opinion and satisfaction (or lack of it) directly..and I like that

LG
10-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Since the RAW after Wrestlemania, WWE fans seem to express their opinion and satisfaction (or lack of it) directl..and I like that

I guess since that reddit user had 100% of ppv leaks, I mean he never got one wrong until he made news headlines. Since then WWE has been trying to do their best at unpredictability. Unpredictability is a good thing, esp when it was back in the Attitude Era. Even though Battleground wasn't a good quality ppv, it makes you want to watch the next RAW/SD to see what is going to give in our favor

the madscotsman
10-07-2013, 09:26 PM
I liked the ending. I've been waiting for Orton to get WMD'd.

LG
10-07-2013, 09:32 PM
I liked the ending. I've been waiting for Orton to get WMD'd.

I heard they were putting Big Show maybe in the main event scene in Nov-Dec. I just hope Big Show knocks the hell out of everyone lmao