PDA

View Full Version : Legends House, Clay Comments on Attacking Tensai

Rob
12-17-2013, 05:58 PM
- Stephanie McMahon hosted Dr. Judy A. Salerno, President and CEO of Susan G. Komen, and members of her staff at last night's RAW in Dallas.

- Newsday.com recently spoke (http://www.newsday.com/sports/pro-wrestling/jimmy-hart-hopes-wwe-dvd-releases-are-kickoff-to-network-1.6622565) to WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Hart to promote The History of WWE DVD. He commented on the Legends House reality show that's expected to air on the WWE Network:

“It’s probably one of the greatest things I was ever a part of in my life, with all the legends together. When we were on the road we never spent a lot of time together. But we were in the house for over a month, and it was just a great experience for me to go through that, it really was.”

- Brodus Clay teased going after the WWE World Heavyweight Title on Twitter during last night's RAW. Clay also tweeted after attacking Tensai:

"Revenge PayBack is so sweet! #MainEventPlaya had a sweet tooth tonight ! Who put this together me that's who!!! #IamTheBeginingIamTheEnd"

"Sweet T and Funkadyactles are names #MainEventPlaya made with out me they can go back to whatever there names where if anyone can remember!