PDA

View Full Version : Original Sin Cara returns to the ring, but not WWE

LG
01-20-2014, 08:19 PM
The former Mistico/Sin Cara's big announcement he promised last week was in the latest issue of Luchas 2000 Magazine, where he announced that he would be making his return to the ring on 2/1 at the 1st Anniversary of his Sin Cara Gym in Mexico City where he will promote a card to celebrate.
Cara's WWE contract was not expected to be renewed and this is pretty much confirmation that he's gone from the company, having been replaced in the Sin Cara character as the former Hunico.

Kage
01-20-2014, 08:23 PM
Worst signing ever.

Smartmark
01-20-2014, 08:27 PM
^^ Ehh.... Ook..... :eek:

One of the greatest wrestlers alive is one of WWE's worst signings. I don't know what that says about WWE.....

Kage
01-20-2014, 08:30 PM
^^ Ehh.... Ook..... :eek:

One of the greatest wrestlers alive is one of WWE's worst signings. I don't know what that says about WWE.....

He failed completely to adapt to the style that Wwe wanted him to do, he was injured for a long time and didn't really do anything significant. All of his matches that I saw were completely awful. He was so bad that they had to replace him. Not really Wwe's fault I guess. They could have sent him to NXT for a while maybe to get used to the style but other than that it was on Cara to improve.

Smartmark
01-20-2014, 08:35 PM
^^ As I've said many times before. Why should he adapt to WWE's style? They brought in a Legend, and made him into a laughingstock.

have you seen some of his famous matches from Mexico?

Kage
01-20-2014, 08:42 PM
^^ As I've said many times before. Why should he adapt to WWE's style? They brought in a Legend, and made him into a laughingstock.

have you seen some of his famous matches from Mexico?

No I haven't. But the reason his matches were all so bad was because he was wrestling a total different style of match than everyone else was. If you can't adapt to your surroundings you're doomed to fail.

Smartmark
01-20-2014, 08:52 PM
^^ He failed, because in WWE they don't wrestle anymore

Kage
01-20-2014, 11:26 PM
Fair enough, still the worst signing ever though :shifty:

Smartmark
01-21-2014, 12:11 AM
^^ I could give you a fair list of reasonable worser signings if you want

Kage
01-21-2014, 12:13 AM
Do it man

Smartmark
01-21-2014, 12:27 AM
Ryback
Brodus Clay
Mason Ryan
David Otunga
Jinder Mahal
Fandango
ADL
Heath Slater
Cryme Tyme
Damien Sandow
Tensai

Shall I go on?

And all these was signed and given a chance instead og people like.... hold on.......

Matt Cross & Chris Hero, to mention a couple

the madscotsman
01-21-2014, 12:28 AM
Daniel Rodimer.

Kage
01-21-2014, 01:25 AM
Ryback
Brodus Clay
Mason Ryan
David Otunga
Jinder Mahal
Fandango
ADL
Heath Slater
Cryme Tyme
Damien Sandow
Tensai

Shall I go on?

And all these was signed and given a chance instead og people like.... hold on.......

Matt Cross & Chris Hero, to mention a couple

None of these people were supposed to be massive superstars. None of them had huge reputations to live up to. None of them got massive paychecks their first week. Sin cara was supposed to be the next big Mexican superstar to appeal to the latino audience and failed completely and cost WWE a lot of money. None of these guys did

LG
01-21-2014, 01:27 AM
Sandow is the only one on that list that deserves some sort of title shot. Ryback would have been number one if they would've changed his gimmick from face to heel.

Slayer_X
01-21-2014, 03:09 AM
Nobody saw Fandangos popularity happening either . I agree with most of your list SM but Sin Cara couldn't pull a good match and stayed hurt . If ADR could make the transition then he should have too .