PDA

View Full Version : Elimination Chamber News, Christian's Return

LG
01-28-2014, 12:29 PM
- WWE announced on tonight's RAW that Christian will return on Friday's SmackDown. He tweeted tonight:

"Seems a lot of superstars are making their returns on #Raw lately.. I'm throwing a curve.. See you Friday night #Smackdown #OneMoreMatch"

- WWE announced on tonight's RAW that WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will defend his title against 5 other Superstars in the Elimination Chamber match at the Chamber pay-per-view on February 23rd. After winning a qualifying match on tonight's show by disqualification, we know that three of the 5 challengers are Sheamus, Daniel Bryan and John Cena. The other two participants will be revealed at a later date.

Big Evil
01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
I'm honestly wondering if they will put Brock Lesnar in the match, considering how he is looking to go on a rampage until he gets what he wants. Whomever wins will have to face Batista, so we know he won't be in it. I'm wondering if they will look at Christian as a participant, or will give another lightweight like Dolph Ziggler a shot.

Smartmark
01-28-2014, 05:05 PM
^^ If so. Cena will eliminate him in the end.

muzi
01-28-2014, 09:03 PM
An Elimination Chamber with Orton vs Cena vs Bryan vs Sheamus is really not bad!
If propably Reigns and Bryan join in then it will def be worth watching.

Kage
01-28-2014, 09:12 PM
An Elimination Chamber with Orton vs Cena vs Bryan vs Sheamus is really not bad!
If propably Reigns and Bryan join in then it will def be worth watching.

As great as Bryan is I doubt they'll give him two spots in the Chamber match. :P