PDA

View Full Version : Cena Says His Body Is Beat To Hell, AJ Q&A Footage

LG
02-10-2014, 09:38 PM
John Cena tweeted the following this afternoon:

"Ok self, body is beat to hell, everything feels like slow motion, big night tonight. Focus up, begin to move, find a way #nevergiveup"

W0ZghRvQHd4

Will
02-11-2014, 01:05 AM
anytime you carry as much muscle on your frame as cena does your going to be injury prone

OldSchoool
02-11-2014, 02:18 PM
anytime you carry as much muscle on your frame as cena does your going to be injury prone

I'd hardly call Cena injury prone considering how little time off he's had over the years - a good solid record considering his schedule

Will
02-11-2014, 09:17 PM
I'd hardly call Cena injury prone considering how little time off he's had over the years - a good solid record considering his schedule

off the top of my head in the laat few years hes had atleast 4 surgeries for bone chips in elbow,torn pectoral muscle,torn triceps muscle and a herniated disc In his neck.

Slayer_X
02-12-2014, 04:04 AM
off the top of my head in the laat few years hes had atleast 4 surgeries for bone chips in elbow,torn pectoral muscle,torn triceps muscle and a herniated disc In his neck.

You would think WWE would give their stars more time off between injurys . Cena comes back in an unhealty frame of time and is rewarded .

Kage
02-12-2014, 04:13 AM
You would think WWE would give their stars more time off between injurys . Cena comes back in an unhealty frame of time and is rewarded .

He'll regret it later in life when he ends up like Hogan, a guy who can barely walk without breaking a hip.

OldSchoool
02-12-2014, 12:54 PM

His record is minor compared to some who have worked the same number of years?