PDA

View Full Version : Observation on HHH, Cena Responds to Wyatt

LG
03-08-2014, 09:52 PM
- John Cena tweeted the following this morning, an apparent response to Bray Wyatt's promo from last night's SmackDown:

"Not asking to be saved hombre. I life my life by my code. Rookie mistake giving me 2 weeks to rest. Time to see if this dog is all bark."

- After the Stephanie McMahon and Triple H promo on Monday's RAW, one person within WWE noted to F4Wonline.com that Vince McMahon would have never used the term "hijack" and that it's an indication of how Triple H will be running things when he takes over. The source said, "Letting the Internet get to him."

Kage
03-09-2014, 07:02 PM
- After the Stephanie McMahon and Triple H promo on Monday's RAW, one person within WWE noted to F4Wonline.com that Vince McMahon would have never used the term "hijack" and that it's an indication of how Triple H will be running things when he takes over. The source said, "Letting the Internet get to him."

I wouldn't call it "Letting the Internet get to him". That sounds negative. Is it really so bad that he's in touch with what the IWC wants? Most of their fans over the age of 15 are part of the IWC.

Punisher
03-10-2014, 01:26 AM
I wouldn't call it "Letting the Internet get to him". That sounds negative. Is it really so bad that he's in touch with what the IWC wants? Most of their fans over the age of 15 are part of the IWC.

Agreed, The IWC is their whole community now. Last time I checked Twitter, Facebook, instagram, the WWE app are all on the internet. So if you are pushing those down our throats, you are kind of adding to the overall numbers of the IWC.