PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania 30: Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan gets another stipulation

Role Model
03-18-2014, 11:41 AM
This just got even more interesting.

On last week's episode of Monday Night Raw, it was announced that Daniel Bryan would get his match with Triple H at WrestleMania 30 on Sun., April 6, 2014, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. Not only that, if he wins, he'll be added to the night's main event WWE world heavyweight championship match pitting Randy Orton vs. Batista.

It certainly made it seem as though the outcome of both matches was certain and the good guy would finally triumph.

So, of course, Triple H had to go and ruin it by making it a little more unpredictable.

Indeed, on tonight's episode of Raw in San Antonio, "The Game", after a back-and-forth with Batista and Orton, both upset at Bryan getting his way, announced that no matter what happens the WrestleMania 30 main event will be a triple threat match.

That's because if he wins, he'll be entering the title match himself.

Yes, Triple H walking out of WrestleMania 30 is now a possibility. It isn't likely, of course, but at least it's possible and that adds an extra layer of unpredictability to the proceedings that didn't necessarily exist before.

Your thoughts?

Punisher
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
I think it was a smart move to do this. It at least adds the possibility that HHH is going to bury Bryan. Even though he there still will be riot if that happens.

Big Evil
03-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Honestly feel this is just the WWE's way of trying to pull the wool over our eyes and trying to make us believe that Daniel Bryan isn't a shoo-in to the triple threat. I don't think that Triple H is in a position to take reign as WWE World Heavyweight Champion with all that he has going on, and I don't think it is 'good for business', either. Daniel Bryan, IMO, will prevail and will head to the main event of 'Mania, as he is sorely overdue.

Kage
03-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Awesome :)

muzi
03-18-2014, 08:28 PM
I think it was a very smart move..before everybody was expecting Bryan to win, now it's a little bit more unknown.
At least I begin dreaming of Orton vs Batista vs HHH as an Evolution triple threat..and Daniel Bryan winning the title the next week on RAW

Kage
03-18-2014, 09:40 PM
Either way I think the winner of the HHH/Bryan match will win the title. Bryan's underdog story will have a happy ending, or the Authority angle will get even better.