PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian

Role Model
03-27-2014, 07:06 PM
As noted, Christian suffered a minor concussion on Monday's RAW in the Fatal 4 Way with Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio. This is Christian's second concussion within a one year period.

Even before this second concussion, there had been a lot of talk about his active in-ring career coming to an end. Talk started months ago that when Christian's current contract expires he would probably retire because he was 40, had been getting injured and creative had no real plans for him.

Those stories of him retiring surfaced again this week with the idea that Christian would make a great NXT trainer.

the madscotsman
03-27-2014, 07:30 PM
I think he should retire and focus on training I also think he deserves to be in the hall of fame more than Razor Ramon.

Kage
03-28-2014, 04:38 PM
I think he should retire and focus on training I also think he deserves to be in the hall of fame more than Razor Ramon.

But but but but Razor had that ladder match with HBK he totes deserves it!!!!!1!1shift!!!!!!!

the madscotsman
03-28-2014, 10:57 PM
Oh sorry I forgot. And Christian has never had any great ladder matches.

Will
03-29-2014, 04:11 PM
The hof isn't real so they could both go in and it wouldn't matter really, but most people think hall was either the #1 or # 2 best wrestler to ever not win the world title and his ladder match was groundbreaking when he did it. It wasn't special anymore by the time the ladder matches came around with the Christian and the attitude era since they did them all the time back then. personally Ive never seen Christian as more than a tag team guy but they have a lot less deserving people already in the hof.

Kage
03-31-2014, 04:36 PM
Oh sorry I forgot. And Christian has never had any great ladder matches.

I know, Im just fucking with ya.

the madscotsman
03-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Damn you Kage, DAMN YOU.

Kage
04-01-2014, 04:42 PM
;)