PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Grace Bashes Wrestling, Warrior, More

Rob
04-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Wrestlers and fans have equally angrily reacted to Nancy Grace's show last night in the US after she claimed the use of steroids could have played a major part in the death of The Ultimate Warrior.

Grace's heavy focus on the suggestion with wording such as "Vast rumours of steroids/drug use in Warrior's death" in her show has prompted a major backlash. Firstly, there are no actual rumours of this drug use and no media outlet is reporting anything similar. Next, Grace brought in special doctors describing the use of anabolic steroids and the effects they cause.

DDP was actually a guest on the show too who defended WWE's Wellness Policy heavily and did play down any kind of drug use suggestion from Warrior. However, Grace made further comments in regards to wrestlers who had died where steroids had played a key role. Unfortunately for her. one of those names was Owen Hart who died in 1999 from falling from approximately 90 foot above the ring. Wrestlers and fans alike have angrily taken to Social Media.

Zeb Colter:
DEPORT NancyGraceHLN. RETWEETS REQUESTED. @HLN wwe @JCLayfield steveaustinBSR

Iron Shiek:
Nancy Grace YOU FAT DUMB BITCH I beat the fuck out of you talk bad about my wrestling brother. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU DEAD DOG WHORE

Road Dogg:
Nancy Grace has a biased opinion of our industry! She is overlooking the fact that a wife and children lost their husband and father!

the madscotsman
04-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Fuckin bitch. This is what I don't like about the media in the U.S.A: they can say what ever they like without reprimand.

Irish Curse
04-10-2014, 01:16 PM
She said this shit for ratings and reactions. Sleazy journalism in my opinion. Very unprofessional.

Kage
04-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Iron Sheik sure has a way with words.

Punisher
04-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Gotta love the Sheik. Always worth the twitter follow.

Jess
04-11-2014, 05:54 AM
Iron Shiek :bow: