PDA

View Full Version : How Vince & HHH Handle IWC, WWE & The Goldbergs

LG
04-14-2014, 11:28 PM
- ABC sitcom The Goldbergs will be doing a wrestling-themed episode on Wednesday, May 6th. Creator Adam Goldberg has been pursuing WWE for the rights to footage from the first four WrestleMania events for use on the special.

- In regards to Triple H taking over more power within WWE, it's said that Triple H is very open to referencing the internet and responding to "IWC fans" through creative bookings and promos while Vince McMahon completely ignores the internet.

Kage
04-15-2014, 12:05 AM
I wonder if HHH looks at the IWC positively and looks at what the majority wants or likes, or if this means he will be burying the things the IWC likes just to prove a point?

Slayer_X
04-15-2014, 12:27 AM
I think the IWC gives itself to much credit . If anything HHH is making fun of the IWC .

Kage
04-15-2014, 02:21 AM
^That's more or less what I was wondering

FanNotMark
04-16-2014, 05:57 PM
I don't think there really is an IWC anymore. With likely 80-90% of the WWE Universe using some form of social media, pretty much the entire fanbase is involved in some sort of digital communication about the product. When the IWC is everyone, there is no IWC.

Kage
04-17-2014, 05:56 PM
I don't think there really is an IWC anymore. With likely 80-90% of the WWE Universe using some form of social media, pretty much the entire fanbase is involved in some sort of digital communication about the product. When the IWC is everyone, there is no IWC.

I absolutely disagree.