PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Talks Being in a Babyface Faction

LG
05-02-2014, 01:56 AM
ve risen up. It's a different kind of energy. It's awesome. I think people have always appreciated what we do, but I feel like for whatever reason now, they just feel like it's okay to cheer us. So that's cool. I dig that."

If he still has his own moments as a fan despite being a star: "Yeah, getting to have conversations actually with guys that I idolized or being across the ring from someone like an Undertaker, that's crazy stuff. That's stuff you never ever think's going to happen to you. I always wanted to be a wrestler, and I always thought that this was a place I was going to end up, just because that was the goal for me. But some of these things that we've done over the past year and a half have been really surreal, just being in a WrestleMania, wrestling guys like Undertaker and being in the ring with The Rock. You think those guys are going to be long gone by the time you get here. For them to be around and having a WrestleMania match with the Outlaws and Kane, who I watched when I was 12 years old, that's just crazy stuff, man. That's stuff you can write chapters in your book, you know what I mean? It's just crazy."