PDA

View Full Version : ECW House Results - 23rd Sep 2006 (Tyler, Texas)

LionDen
09-24-2006, 11:59 PM
ECW House Results - 23rd Sep 2006

Court May sent in the following report:

I was security for the ECW house show in Tyler, Texas, and I was able to get results, so if you would like to use them they are yours.

Before the show, we all met Big Show, Matt Striker, Dean Malenko, Sabu, and a host of others. Big Show is gigantic. You need to see this guy live.

Under 600 people showed up, I'm going to say maybe 585.

Justin Roberts opened the show up and came out to the "Bodies" music, for some reason has a sound of shotgun before it came on. Anyhow, he came out and imformed the crowd that due to "travel problems" RVD would not be able to make it tonight, and if people would like a refund, they would have to do it before the end of the second match tonight. He was cut off by Matt Striker, and Matt came into the ring and pretty much badmouthed Tyler, Texas, and said RVD isn't here because nobody here deserves to see him. But he says they do deserve to see Matt Striker. "Shut The F*ck up' chant's galore. He went on and on until The Sandman's music hit, and the crowd went crazy. All the sudden, Sandman's cane poked out from the curtains, and Matt Striker acted like he was ready for him, but to his suprise, that person wasn't Sandman. Sandman showed up behind Striker, and knocked him in the head with a Singapore Cane, and after that, Sandman did his beer drinking, and smashing beer cans on his head with the fans.

Rene Dupree Vs. C.W. Anderson=C.W. Anderson with a Spinebuster Notes on this match: C.W. Anderson came out to Simon Diamond's old ECW Music ("Simon Says" by Drain STH) C.W. played the face in the match as they chanted "C.W." Good opener.

Riot Guards Vs. FBI=Riot Guards after hitting Nunzio with a club. Notes on this match: FBI got some good "F.B.I." chants. They played the babyfaces in this one. Good tag team match.

Stevie Richards Vs. Kevin Thorn=Thorn after the ropes/stunner move Notes on this match:This was a silly match. Stevie played the face in this one. Kevin Thorn played pretty much a tweener in this match, as a little kid was cheering for him in the front for, and Kevin nailed Stevie with a punch on the turnbuckle corner, and Kevin pointed to the kid and said, "That was for you" Thorn also pulled out a sign in the crowd that said 'Chances of Stevie winning this match, 10,000 to 1" Pretty entertaining match, but Ariel didn't come down with Thorn, which lead to "We want Ariel" chants.

20 Minute Intermission

Mike Knox Vs. C.M. Punk=C.M. Punk via submission after the anaconda vice. Notes on this match: Mike Knox's entrance took forever. He was walking around the ring playing to the fans for so long, his music started over and started to play again. C.M. Punk came out to the second biggest pop of the night, and did his "It's Clobbering time!" yell on his way out. The crowd din't seem to like this match much for some reason. Whenever some people in the crowd would chant "C.M. Punk" another side would chant "sucks". They then started an "Olay olay olay olay!" chant. All I can guess is since it was BYOB, so by this match a few of them where drunk. Actually a lot of them were.

Extreme Vixxens Bikini Contest
Trinity Vs. Francine Vs. Kelly Kelly=Kelly Kelly Wins, after the match, Francine beat up Kelly while Trinity ran out of the ring. Ariel then came down to the ring and Francine and Ariel went into a catfight.

I personally thought Trinity looked the best. Francine seems to have let herself go over the years, and Kelly Kelly dosen't really look all that hot live. Ariel and Trinity are smoking though, in my opinion.

Main Event
Extreme Rules Match

Test, Hardcore Holly and Big Show Vs. Sabu, Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman=Sabu pins Test after knocking Test through the table in the turnbuckle corner.

Notes on this match: They didn't use near as many big bumps as I thought. Big Show got a huge pop, probably the top 3. Pretty good main event.

Biggest Pops

1. The Sandman
2. C.M. Punk
3. The Big Show/Kelly Kelly

Biggest Heat

1. Matt Striker
2. Test
3. Mike Knox

wrestleview.com