PDA

View Full Version : WHY WWE MADE THE CUTS THAT THEY DID TODAY, HOW THE RELEASES WERE RECEIVED BY TALENT,

Slayer_X
06-13-2014, 01:49 AM
WHY WWE MADE THE CUTS THAT THEY DID TODAY, HOW THE RELEASES WERE RECEIVED BY TALENT, IT LOOKS LIKE MORE TO COME

2014-06-12

We have heard that Mark Carrano, who works in Talent Relations under Triple H, is the man who made most, if not all, of the calls to the released talent today. It is fair to say that at least some of those let go would have appreciated that the call came from Triple H himself.

There is a lot of talk that the cuts/releases are not done and that there will be cuts on the administrative side of the company as well, perhaps as soon as tomorrow. Potential cuts loom across pretty much all departments.

The word making the rounds is that the current state of The WWE Network, its success or lack thereof, is what is precipitating cuts both in talent as well as potentially in office staff. That wouldn't bode well for state of the Network base when they release the current subscriber numbers at the second quarter earnings conference call.

Big Evil
06-13-2014, 06:14 AM
I'm a subscriber! I'm helping! Seriously it sucks to see the WWE struggle. Perhaps some reinvention is needed to pull audiences back in!?

Kage
06-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Is it bad that I'm actually enjoying the fact that they're struggling? The product has been awful for years, it's about time they see some backlash.