PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News On Why Paul Heyman Was Moved Away From Cesaro On Last Night's RAW

Slayer_X
07-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Paul Heyman was moved away from Cesaro this week on RAW because Brock Lesnar is returning soon, likely as early as next Monday's post-Battleground RAW from Miami.
This may not be the end of Heyman and Cesaro's relationship but word is that they were separated, at least for now, because of Lesnar's return.

Big Evil
07-16-2014, 03:59 AM
I've always felt that Lesnar was the priority for Heyman, and anything less is just the meal ticket to keep himself around in the meantime. Look at Ryback and Axel, while they are a team, they are not with Heyman anymore. I feel Cesaro is doomed to be dropped in a similar fashion, just hope that he has solid ground below him before Heyman moves on for good.

Slayer_X
07-16-2014, 04:15 AM
I think Brock is going show up Sunday and maybe be the deciding factor in the main event . Have a hotdog while waiting .

Big Evil
07-16-2014, 04:38 AM
That would make sense, then they would have a reason to have Brock Lesnar vie for the title. Hate to see it though, as that is pretty much a middle finger to those that fought for the title at Battleground.

LionDen
07-17-2014, 01:36 AM
I still say Cesaro is being way under rated in WWE and used wrong.