PDA

View Full Version : WWE Not Happy With CM Punk After Departure From The Company, Rumor On Possible Action

Slayer_X
07-22-2014, 10:50 PM
WWE officials are not happy with CM Punk and the way everything has went down with his departure. F4WOnline reports that it's said that there are definitely issues between them right now.
While it may appear that Punk's contract ended and everything went smooth, that's not the case and WWE does not see it like that. This is not confirmed to happen but there is definitely a feeling that something may be happening on WWE's end soon, possibly some kind of consequences for Punk for how he left the company.

Punk took his ball and went home .Lets see how unfair he thinks it is when WWE sues him for breach of contract . -Slayer_x

Big Evil
07-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Good point. WWE is fully within their rights to sue CM Punk for breach of contract. He was supposed to be working for the company and decided to pack up and leave. As far as leaving for injuries and such I can respect him for that, but when you sign a contract saying you will be there and you aren't, that isn't going to end up going your way. I don't think WWE can do a whole lot about it, especially since they decided not to renew his contract. Perhaps they could have forced him to show up, perhaps not. If they decide to take legal action I can guarantee that Punk will never come back to WWE.

Slayer_X
07-23-2014, 12:10 AM
Im sure he was injured and was working injured but he was never too injured to cash the checks . All wrestlers work injured . Im not a hater of Punks but I dont have a poster of him on my wall either . There is a whole roster waiting to step up so im glad he stepped aside . He is no hero ,just a performer .

the madscotsman
07-23-2014, 04:22 PM
I am/was a huge CM Punk fan but if he really has walked out without a goodbye or an explanation to Vince McMahon then the WWE should sue him. You can't just violate your contract when you feel like it.
By the looks of things the WWE is in the right here. I think if they don't do something about this then it could set a dangerous precedent. Allowing people to fuck off when the feel like it.

It seems to me that Punk fucked off when he didn't get his own way, something that HBK and Austin got heat for but by the sounds of things us internet fans are letting him away with it.

Ofcourse this is all speculation as neither side is giving us answer which kind of forces us to make up our own minds.

muzi
07-23-2014, 08:18 PM
Punk will then show medical papers that he needed recovery time (physically and/or mentally) and I think WWE's not interested in really sueing him with all the inet and fans and wse..

But then he also cannot come back, not in many years.

Funny, when I first heard the line "never ever ever ever" I thought about the "never say never"-line for wrestler and WWE

Slayer_X
07-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Of course Punk as a character would never admit he was in bed with Mcmahon all along .It wouldnt be very anti-establishment of Punk to admit he just became a well paid part timer .