PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan comeback: returning to the ring!

LionDen
08-10-2014, 11:50 AM
Hulk Hogan is going to make a comeback, says the WWE Hall of Famer.

ID4fbKa9UxA

Hogan appeared on the Matthew Aaron Show podcast and when asked about the potential of a return inside the ring, commented, "“Brother, my goal is to perform in the ring again, it's not if, it's when, I've been training like crazy, my back doesn’t hurt at all, my back's perfect, now I've finally got by back straightened out and I'm really trying to get myself into shape because if you step inside that WWE ring you better bring it, and last time I brought it they begged me to take it back."

Hogan was last slated to wrestle for WWE at Wrestlemania 25, where he was initially booked to wrestle John Cena. A back surgery killed off plans for the potential dream match. Hogan did eventually wrestle in TNA for several events, last wrestling vs. Sting at Bound for Glory in Philadelphia, PA in 2011.

Hogan, now 60, commented, "“If I get in there I want to make sure I'm ready to go and I give them something to remember me by, so my goal in life is to perform again in that WWE ring."

In recent years, Hogan has undergone nine back surgeries. Hogan's 61st birthday will be celebrated this Monday when he hosts Raw.

Big Evil
08-10-2014, 01:05 PM
I would LOVE to see a Hogan comeback, but only if he can perform in the ring. If he is fixed as good as he says, it would be something to look forward to. Unfortunately, we have seen that older guys don't have it in them no matter how much they try. Aside from Steamboat against Jericho, most legends coming back look like they had no business in the ring. Hogan could be telling the truth, though, and if that is the case I would like to see another match. Same goes for Undertaker, but I don't think that will happen for several more years, if at all.

LionDen
08-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Could Hogan ever really perform, except to excite the crowd and do his 4 moves.