PDA

View Full Version : Summerslam Notes

LionDen
08-18-2014, 09:51 PM
- the stream of last night's PPV via various devices. Personally, I ran the PPV on my Roku box as well as a laptop, both within five feel of my router. The laptop had no problems at all. The Roku box kicked me off during the pre-game show but once I logged back on, it was fine through the night other than a couple of instances where the picture got slightly fuzzy for a minute or so. One thing to keep in mind when streaming is that the stronger the signal you have, the better the picture will be be most of the time. I have been very lucky so far and haven't had most of the problems that others have with The Network.

- Stephanie McMahon posted a picture from backstage as she was about to do the Ice Bucket challenge. UFC Ladies champion Ronda Rousey was there and helped. DDP and Jake Roberts took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, because Vince McMahon challenged the WWE Universe, and they feel they are part of it. They then challenged Goldberg among others to do it. Nikki Bella did it as well and challenged John Cena and Brie Bella to take it. The Miz did it last week too. Also, Lilian Garcia did it and challenged all the WWEDivas. And, Dave Bautista did the challenge in a bathtub filled with ice. Hardcore! I am sure there are other WWE folks that did it. It's a great cause to help bring awareness to a truly awful disease.

- About turning on her sister Brie last night Nikki Bella tweeted, "Tomorrow you will hear why…. Nikki #SummerSlam". That should be one interesting reason. Maybe it's just me, but it never, ever makes sense to join people that have been having you get beaten up for months.

The Superstars and Divas road trip to Summerslam

rQURZ6APoDY