PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus interview on NOC, bullying, , new talent and more

LionDen
09-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Sheamus was interviewed by our pal Brian Fritz at Betweentheropes.com. On his great match with Cesaro last night, Sheamus said, "I had a lot of fun fella. It was definitely a blast. I needed that a lot because I felt like I’ve been just starting to hit my stride a lot more since I came back from my injury and needed that. So far, it’s been the highlight of my return to WWE." It really was a great match. He also commented on Fergal Devitt signing with the company, noting, "I think Fergal is going to thrive. I think he’s a phenomenal, phenomenal competitor in the ring and I think people are going to love him when he gets in there. When he’s in there, he’s not afraid to get hit or hit and I think he’s going to be a serious edition to the roster. It’s great and I think there’s a lot of other guys, Adrian Neville is another one, Sami Zayn, Kevin Steen. There’s a lot of guys who are chomping at the bit to get up here." You can check out the complete interview by clicking here (http://www.betweentheropes.com/2014/09/22/sheamus-on-wwe-night-of-champions-bullying-and-new-talent/).