PDA

View Full Version : Another fuest star on RAW next week

LionDen
10-08-2014, 11:32 AM
WWE announced this morning that Todd Chrisley, patriarch of the Chrisley family who are featured on the USA Network's "Chrisley Knows Best" reality series, will be on Raw next week in Atlanta, GA.

The series is about to return for it's second season on USA, so this is all corporate synergy.

:shifty:

Big Evil
10-08-2014, 03:34 PM
WWE doesn't get it , do they? This is why ratings suffer and why people change the channel. When those two nobody chicks showed up in the ring, I stopped watching. Literally stopped for a couple hours until the show had been recorded and ended. I don't want to see that crap in a WWE ring. This asshat shows up, I won't watch it either.

Role Model
10-08-2014, 04:53 PM
I agree with Big Evil 100%. Especially with MNF on I tend to change the channel faster, and now that I know this guy who has a really annoying voice an is a pain in my side I'll be ready to change it. It really urks me WWE is more worried about wrecking their show with these celebrity appearances then giving us the fans a better show.

His daughter is really hot tho wish she was going to be on in a mud bowl match with him as the special referee. I'm sure he'd love that and would get ratings because he's a straight douche doesn't let her see any boys or dress appealing.

Y0UR Messiah
10-11-2014, 03:20 AM
Wrestling has been going down hill for years, this is just another example of why they are losing millions.