PDA

View Full Version : AJ Lee Leaving WWE After Survivor Series?

Travicity
11-17-2014, 03:37 AM
Bryan Alvarez noted on today’s Wrestling Observer live show that there’s a rumor going around in WWE that if AJ Lee loses the Divas title at Survivor Series in her match with Nikki Bella, then we might not be seeing her around much longer in WWE. In other words, she may be leaving the company soon. This rumor was going around several weeks ago and Jim Ross also mentioned it on his podcast.

Smartmark
11-17-2014, 03:39 AM
:no:

I got nothing to say....Nothing....

the madscotsman
11-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Good as long as she isn't retiring. Hopefully she'll go and work somewhere that'll allow her to main event. She has loved wrestling her whole life and is still so young, so I really don't see why she would retire

Will
11-17-2014, 11:19 PM
Good as long as she isn't retiring. Hopefully she'll go and work somewhere that'll allow her to main event. She has loved wrestling her whole life and is still so young, so I really don't see why she would retire

its probably just bs but if Punk has rubbed off on her than he probably has enough money saved up to let her sit at home too.

LionDen
11-18-2014, 10:21 PM

What do you mean "main event"? How much more "main event" can you be when you are the women's champion for so long, broken records, appearing on RAW every week (so steady paycheck) and got the title back straight away on your return. I think she has been very lucky and if I read the news right, if she is leaving because she loses the championship, that is very petty in my books.

the madscotsman
11-18-2014, 11:30 PM
They should give her better opponents in more interesting matches. Give her a street fight, a ladder matc or a cage match. Let her have a good amount of time to work with. Help her become a bigger dtar than she has made herself.

LionDen
11-19-2014, 12:17 AM
They should give her better opponents in more interesting matches. Give her a street fight, a ladder matc or a cage match. Let her have a good amount of time to work with. Help her become a bigger dtar than she has made herself.
I agree with this, they do need to expand the women matches more, I like the idea of a cage match. As for opponents, let's be honest, there are not that many divas that can wrestle that great. Why I liked her feud with Paige, they had great matches. Nikki can wrestle but IMO not to AJs cor Paiges caliber. Even Natalya would be a good opponent for her and I can see Natalya in a cage or street fight lol.

Smartmark
11-19-2014, 12:34 AM
I agree with giving her new matches and new opponents. AJ is the best thing that has happened with the WWE's womens division since Trish and Mickie.

LionDen
11-19-2014, 12:58 AM
I agree with giving her new matches and new opponents. AJ is the best thing that has happened with the WWE's womens division since Trish and Mickie.

lol AJ and Ambrose would make a cool storyline couple. The crazies :)

Smartmark
11-19-2014, 01:06 AM
^^ Yeah I know. I've been thinking of that. Womens Champion and WWE Champion

Will
11-19-2014, 01:56 AM
^^ Yeah I know. I've been thinking of that. Womens Champion and WWE Champion
thatll put asses in the seats...not

LionDen
11-19-2014, 02:59 AM
thatll put asses in the seats...not

I think having AJ and Ambrose in a couple storyline could work, look at Edge, Matt and Lita lol