PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus Gets Into Twitter War With UFC Star Conor McGregor

Slayer_X
11-22-2014, 10:39 PM
UFC star Conor McGregor recently appeared on SI Now and during the interview McGregor was asked about fellow Irishman Sheamus. McGregor responded by saying he could “whoop Sheamus’ ass” in a fight, which prompted a Twitter war between the two athletes.

You can check out the Twitter exchange below:

Sheamus: “ok SinowLIVE @ufc TheNotoriousMMA, Conor wins. I don’t hit featherweights or shoeshine boys. Mouth off to BrockLesnar fella, I’m injured… Had bigger dumps after a salad TheNotoriousMMA lad. U can hold BrockLesnar‘s wwe title while the big boys duke-it-out. Win @ufctitle 1st”

McGregor: wweSheamus, BrockLesnar fought PURE, phoney. Me and Brock Vs You and any shmuck of your choice. #CelticPhoney #TagTeam@JRsBBQ wwe @UFC“

Sheamus: “Phoney? TheNotoriousMMA BrockLesnar wwe @ufchaha that last lad you ‘knocked-out’ went down on the breeze of a punch… #NeverConnected”

McGregor: “Careful now scaldy, you will wake up with no teeth and your nose on my mantle. #CelticPhoney #NeverFought… ‘Never connected’ sounds more like your game. You wear ball stranglers and slap mens asses for a living.”

Sheamus: “Whereas you talk for a living son & we all know who’s ass@TheNotoriousMMA is kissing nightly. #LittleManBigChip”

McGregor: wweSheamus I’ll whoop you at your own game, then we can toast a whiskey and talk about true fighting. Always remember #UFCAsRealAsItGets”

Sheamus: “Whiskey in Dublin this Christmas TheNotoriousMMA. Shirts on the deck, back-to-back, and we’ll fight everyone. #TraditionalIrishChristmas

Smartmark
11-23-2014, 01:45 AM
Make them fight!

Wrestlemania 31!!!

:shifty: