PDA

View Full Version : Jericho Defends Ryback

Slayer_X
12-20-2014, 11:41 PM
Chris Jericho had Ryback on his “Talk is Jericho” podcast this week, and during the interview Jericho defended Ryback by saying he’s worked with him before and did not see the type of dangerous things CM Punk saw in Ryback. Jericho added that he enjoys working with The Big Guy, and Ryback had the following to say about Punk’s comments:

“I went and heard part of [Colt Cabana's podcast]. Punk was always good to me when he was here and I felt I was good to him. He was never like that to my face and I felt we always had good matches for the most part on the live events. To leave and say the things he said, I try not to take anything personal anymore. So whatever he’s going through, if he feels the need to say that, I can tell you it’s not true.”

Straight Edge CM Punk
12-21-2014, 06:44 AM
I'm kinda scared to comment on anything concerning Phil Brooks vs. WWE .. it's really just sad. I see a ESPN special entitled "CM Punk: The Price of Fame" a retrospective into jumping through corporate hoops and ladders to sacrificing your career for your pride. I see this situation getting ugly before it gets better. UFC or not, alot of people gave up on Punk because of this.

muzi
12-26-2014, 09:29 PM
CM Punk was the greatest thing in WWE since 2011..his work where he opened RAW for months and months with Paul Heyman was simply and truely awesome.

But Phil Brooks is a whiner and a bitter persona. Listening to him about what WWE didn't or wouldn't or should have is sad and I'm fed up with it.point