PDA

View Full Version : Future world tag champs?

flamesoffury
09-26-2006, 11:36 PM
There has been talk of putting Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin back together as a tag team to work a tag title program on Raw. There is on and off talk, usually off, of Benjamin being on a "death sentence", because the feeling is his promos are average and you need to be better than that. One insider said he could be a player but "because he can’t recite several pages of a scripted promo he's considered hands off."

credit: prowrestling.com

This imo, is the best move for both of these athletes. Benjamin is not being used and Haas is being used horribly, team them up together like the good ol days and you literally have the World's greatest tag team. It's also good to hear they'll be working a tag title program :)

AFC1986
09-26-2006, 11:41 PM
i hope hass and benjamin reunite as they were a good tag-team and raw needs good tag-teams at the moment. i'm wondering where this will leave viscera as he's been teaming with hass recently

Swinny
09-26-2006, 11:53 PM
I think they should put Haas and Benjamin together, they were a big team back when they were the World's Greatest Tag Team, and WWE and Raw especially needs tag teams, and with both Benjamin and Haas doing generally nothing at the moment, this would most likely be the best move.

JHR
09-27-2006, 12:16 PM
They were a great team and i hope they do get back together.

DeadMan619er
10-08-2006, 07:08 AM
Team extreme VS Haas and benjamin would be a great great fued for tag titles if matt hardy came to raw

Pritch
10-20-2006, 09:27 PM
They were a great team.

Will
10-21-2006, 12:28 AM
Granted they were good in the ring, but neither one of them can cut a good promo to save their lives. So even if they were to team together again, they would also need a manager to talk for them or they would never get any airtime.

X-treme Moonsault
10-23-2006, 12:49 AM
I think a Manager would be the least of their troubles. It would be cool to see Team X-Treme back again, but it jsut wouldn't be the same, as its all those stupid new Tag Teams. I dunno, just don't think they'd get the chance and airtime they used to in the old Tag Division.

bman
11-07-2006, 04:49 AM
Team extreme VS Haas and benjamin would be a great great fued for tag titles if matt hardy came to raw

Agreed. that would boost the tag team division raw is desperetly missing. But then what would cryme tyme do