PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Talks About Picking Out His Theme Song

LG
01-18-2015, 04:05 AM
Chris Jericho was asked during an interview (http://noisey.vice.com/blog/Chris-Jericho-Rock-Fozzy-WWE-Winnipeg-2015)with Noisey.com about his current WWE theme song, “Break the Walls Down.”

Jericho responded, “I’ve had the same song since 1999 and that will never change. “I love the attitude of it. When I first came to the WWE, I sat down with the music department. Introducing yourself, you need to always pick something that is indicative of what you are as a performer and you have to be really, really careful.”

Jericho also talked about WWE using one of his Fozzy songs “Lights Go Out,” during Summerslam 2014.

“Yeah. Every pay-per-view they choose a hot song by a hot band for the first song of the show. So they picked the opening song from Do You Wanna Start a War. It’s the best song. It has the best attitude. It’s got great elements and lots of vocal twists and turns. Music really creates moods. If you’re feeling it, it can ramp you up! Music has the ability and power to take you places you couldn’t go without it.”