PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Heat on Dolph Ziggler

LG
01-18-2015, 04:09 AM
MetaFan4Ever, a verified WWE insider who has broken stories in the past, wrote on Reddit that Dolph Ziggler’s recent improv comedy booking, which was booked separate from WWE, was the main reason why he lost the WWE Intercontinental Title to Bad News Barrett on RAW a few weeks back.

muzi
01-18-2015, 09:45 PM
So WWE let Foley, Jericho write books..Jericho his music too and Ziggler is punished for improv comedy? Can't imagine unless he did not inform management and scheduled everything by himself

Travicity
01-18-2015, 11:31 PM
Good.

PrimeTime420
01-19-2015, 02:05 AM
Seems to me as of late that Ziggler feels a notch about the IC title anyway so him being away, but still apart of a big story line still leaves me in hope he'll come back and be booked correctly.

To be fair he knew what the process was and he booked and promoted his appearance under his ring name instead of his name. Plus he was only ever holding the belt until Barrett got fit anyway.

Big Evil
01-19-2015, 08:13 AM
I can understand the issue with WWE brass if he booked himself a appearance outside of the WWE using his trademarked ring name. The WWE has to look out for its talent, and be sure that whatever their staff is involved in is in the best interest of the company as well. If he is looking to capitalize on his WWE name and recognition with his own interests the WWE needs to not only know about it, but approve of these outside appearances. Can you imagine if he went and wrestled at an indy show as Dolph Ziggler, from WWE, without their knowledge? The WWE is right in this, and it is a lesson Ziggler will have to learn the hard way as he lost his IC title as a result. I like the guy, but he isn't doing himself and his career any favors by getting on the wrong side of management time and time again.

the madscotsman
01-19-2015, 02:06 PM
MetaFan4Ever, a verified WWE insider who has broken stories in the past, wrote on Reddit that Dolph Ziggler’s recent improv comedy booking, which was booked separate from WWE, was the main reason why he lost the WWE Intercontinental Title to Bad News Barrett on RAW a few weeks back.

This sounds fuckin' stupid, but I wouldn't put it past them.