PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Possible Stupid Pathetic Mania 31 spoiler

Travicity
03-20-2015, 02:52 AM
It was noted the other day that with Brock Lesnar very close to signing a new deal there was a big idea being tossed around that Lesnar would keep the WWE championship and John Cena would win the U.S. title while Daniel Bryan wins the I.C. title with both guys able to elevate the title back to "top of the card status".

Well as of 20 minutes ago I have been told another idea being tossed around is for Sheamus to return as a surprise entrant in the I.C. title ladder match. The expectation is that Sheamus will be heavily cheered upon his return but will show "heelish" signs throughout the match. At some point Sheamus would cost Bryan the match and capitalize on it by winning the I.C. title.

This would lead to a main event program with a heel Sheamus vs a face Daniel Bryan at all house shows, Raw, SmackDown and PPVs for the foreseeable future.

While this is a rumor, it is less likely to happen then the other rumor I posted a few days ago. But it is something that is still being discussed.

LionDen
03-20-2015, 03:06 AM
I do not like the idea of Cena winning the US title, meaning beating Rusev, I think they should use the unbeaten opportunity to build a talent up .. although I do see the point if they are going to be pushing the US and IC titles.

I thought Sheamus would return at Mania but I also heard he is not due back till after Mania. I always thoought Bryant would win the IC title but it is Mania, who the fuck knows lol

If Lesnar does sign a new contract, it will be interesting to see what they do with Reigns because Lesnar will most prob keep the title in his new contract.

Welcome to Mania week where the rumors will be flying for the next 9 days lol Not to mention story changes along the way by WWE.

Smartmark
03-20-2015, 09:54 PM
I hope Rusev beats the crap out of Cena, and Brock retains. Some justice has to be served for the wrestling fans to forgive WWE at this point

LionDen
03-21-2015, 12:25 AM
I hope Rusev beats the crap out of Cena, and Brock retains. Some justice has to be served for the wrestling fans to forgive WWE at this point

You can not blame Reigns, even though Trav tries to lol. Reigns was just doing what he was told to, WWE dropped the ball on this one, so having Lesnar retain because the fans do not like Reigns is understandable but you can not blame him.

Smartmark
03-21-2015, 12:40 AM
^^ I blame him. Because he sucks worse than Cena. Yes! I said it!

Travicity
03-21-2015, 12:52 AM
He is awful. Cena is much better.

Sheamus or RTruth will win, Cena wins, Big Show or Henry will win the battle royal, Usos will probably win the titles back. Awful Mania worst ever.

LionDen
03-21-2015, 01:57 AM
lol I can see I am not going to win this discussion, you two are to stubborn lol