PDA

View Full Version : WWE possibly dedicating Raw tomorrow to Perro Aguayo Jr

Travicity
03-23-2015, 03:35 AM
I have been told that it is possible WWE dedicates Raw tomorrow to Perro Auayo Jr.

While it is not confirmed, there is strong talk between Vince McMahon, Triple H and Kevin Dunn. I was told one of the three was in heavy favor of dedicating the show to him but the other two were not. I was not told however who was in favor of it and who wasn't.

There also is the issue of bringing light to the situation when a former star of the company was involved in the spot that tragically took Perro's life. WWE is very sensitive to the idea of the dedication because they feel it may bring wrongful hate to Rey Mysterio.

In all likelihood the show will end up going on without the dedication but it has definitely been discussed.

Edit: Just in case this wasn't clear, the entire show would not be stripped of storylines. It would just be a dedication screen to start the show.

MF

Wonder who wanted it...sigh

LionDen
03-23-2015, 04:58 AM
Edit: Just in case this wasn't clear, the entire show would not be stripped of storylines. It would just be a dedication screen to start the show.

Why would it have been a full show dedication. A lot of wrestlers die in the ring, WWE probably concerned because Mysterio involved, they may get dragged into it somehow. I also am curious to know whos idea it was to do the dedication, I would say Triple H as I do not think Vince would want it. Not sure about Dunn though.

LionDen
03-23-2015, 04:59 AM

Why would it have been a full show dedication, wrestlers do die in the ring, I would understand if it was a WWE wrestler.

WWE probably concerned because Mysterio involved, they may get dragged into it somehow. I also am curious to know whos idea it was to do the dedication, I would say Triple H as I do not think Vince would want it. Not sure about Dunn though.

Travicity
03-23-2015, 07:40 AM
Of course HHH :p. Dunn and Vince don't give a fuck.