PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker to Face Sting In the Future?

LG
04-02-2015, 12:16 AM
The Undertaker was reportedly telling people backstage at WrestleMania 31 that he felt great after the Bray Wyatt match and was planning on working next year’s WrestleMania 32 event.

Yesterday we noted how Sting and Taker were seen at an airport together as they were headed home from California. The two actually shared a locker room together at WrestleMania 31. There was indeed a lot of talk between the two about a potential match.

Big Evil
04-02-2015, 01:41 AM
That sounds awesome that they were able to connect and share some time together. Definitely could mean setting up a match for 'Mania next year. 'Taker did look pretty good at 'Mania, nothing like how he did against Lesnar. He got worn out, sure, but that is going to happen when you are fifty and going against a younger guy. I still think he handled the match well and picking up the victory goes a long way to setting up a reason to work next year. Question is, how do they go about making this happen? Needs to be good...

muzi
04-03-2015, 09:11 PM
So Sting will be 0-2 then at WM..he really should have gone over this year! Shame on you HHH for not doing the job

bigdaddybaughman
04-06-2015, 05:17 AM
Yeah if HHH and Vince didn't need to stroke their egos this year could have been the avenging angel played by Sting to make HHH pay for the abuse of power and next year set up wwe vs the wcw legend match for Sting and Taker.

LionDen
04-06-2015, 05:04 PM
A match I would look forward to and would be a fitting end to Takers in-ring career.

Smartmark
04-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Having Sting face Taker should have happened at WM 30 in my opinion. If Sting is to face Taker next WM it would only hurt Sting's character, because as muzi said, Sting would then probably be 0-2 at WM :(