PDA

View Full Version : WWE Planning A New United States Title Belt

Slayer_X
04-04-2015, 07:49 PM
As noted, WWE officials have commissioned artwork for a new United States Title design to be created. One source reports this was done at Cena's request but that hasn't be confirmed yet.

Punisher
04-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Bring the spinner back!!!

jake21074
04-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Someone give me a ... Hell NO!!!!!

Y0UR Messiah
04-05-2015, 01:05 AM
....wtf....

Relapse
04-05-2015, 01:15 AM
Bring the spinner back!!!

NOOOOO!!! Tired of trashy, gimmicky, kid toy looking championships. They need to continue with traditional, respectable looking championships. The Tag team and Divas titles are probably the top 2 worst looking titles in history of pro wrestling...Along with Jeff Hardy's shit looking title from TNA.

The new WWE title may not look great, but its simple and doesn't look like a complete piece of shit lol
I'm surprised they haven't changed the US title yet. That title is the only one that hasn't been changed since they introduced it.

Big Evil
04-05-2015, 04:02 AM
I can see them dropping this design and going with something new. They did the same thing when they introduced the WWE World title they are using now. John Cena probably wants to switch it up and go for something he wants to be seen with and try to push this title to be one of the premiere titles to highlight. I just hope it isn't a spinner.

Punisher
04-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Apparently the art of sarcasm has been a lost art on this site.