PDA

View Full Version : Did Members of the Anoa’i Family Want Reigns to Quit After ‘Mania?

Slayer_X
04-07-2015, 11:32 PM
Did Members of the Anoa’i Family Want Reigns to Quit After ‘Mania?

We have been reporting over the past couple weeks that members of the Anoa’i family were very upset that Roman Reigns did not win the WWE Title at WrestleMania, and get his “WrestleMania moment” as they thought he would.

New reports suggest Reigns’ father Sika was furious, while Reigns’ uncle Afa was not happy, but nowhere near as upset as Sika. There were reportedly some members of Reigns’ family who wanted to see Reigns quit WWE after he didn’t win the title, but it’s being said Reigns himself took the loss quite well

LionDen
04-08-2015, 03:04 AM
Poor ol Reigns, I still blame WWE for screwing him over but this could be a blessing in disguise. Reigns losing will not hurt him in any way, so he can only go up from now.

Travicity
04-08-2015, 03:45 AM
I hope he does quit

LionDen
04-08-2015, 03:52 AM
I hope he does quit

I can not wait for the day he becomes champion just to see you yell lol :)

Travicity
04-08-2015, 03:55 AM
It will be the day wrestling dies. WWE isnt wrestling anyway I dont give a damn :p. It will prove my point exactly if he wins.

LionDen
04-08-2015, 04:10 AM
It will be the day wrestling dies. WWE isnt wrestling anyway I dont give a damn :p. It will prove my point exactly if he wins.

So Ambrose or Rollins (just to name two) are not proper wrestlers? lol

Travicity
04-08-2015, 04:14 AM
No of course but they deserve it. My opinion of WWE can't fall any lower tbh I just don't care anymore :P.

LionDen
04-08-2015, 04:50 AM
They just in a tiny rut. Vince is not helping and creative definitely are not helping but things will change eventually.

They tried to push Reigns like they did Cena but it the wrong time and they gave him no creative freedom.

Travicity
04-08-2015, 06:06 AM
WWE been bad for a long time though LD. Just everything is awful and Vince is bringing WWE down with him.

LionDen
04-08-2015, 06:31 AM
WWE been bad for a long time though LD. Just everything is awful and Vince is bringing WWE down with him.

Yeah, I guess so many do blame creative but everything must pass through Vince before it can happen.

muzi
04-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Ambrose and Rollins worked their butts off to be where they are now, Reigns didn't pay his dues. This is not really his fault but I have some problems imagining Reigns working indies for couple of years and live from the hand in his mouth just to be a wrestler..

Anyway, WWE chose him to be the future top guy and they will invest in him. Top stars don't always have to be the greatest talents (Hogan, Warrior, Foley..) but they should sell tickets and bring money. If WWE manages that with Reigns, he will be THE guy for them..