PDA

View Full Version : Paul Bearer WWE Hall Of Fame Ring Being Sold

Slayer_X
04-09-2015, 07:45 PM
The late Paul Bearer’s (William Moody) 2013 WWE Hall of Fame ring is currently listed on eBay for sale.

The listing has the ring starting at a $22,000 asking price, and features the following description:

This is a 100% authentic WWE Hall of Fame Ring.
It was acquired though a family member after Bearers death in 2013.

Proof of purchase and images are available to serious buyers.

LionDen
04-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Ok, the second WWE HOF ring to be on E-Bay lol. I wonder how WWE feel about this. Fair enough the first one was by a recipient but I find Bearers son doing it a bit disrespectful to his father.

muzi
04-11-2015, 08:10 PM
It's a shame..would be a class act, if someone who worked with Moody and was close to him (Like Taker, JR..) buy that thing and give Moody and the ring what they deserve

Slayer_X
04-11-2015, 08:44 PM
It's a shame..would be a class act, if someone who worked with Moody and was close to him (Like Taker, JR..) buy that thing and give Moody and the ring what they deserve

Well said . Moody ,even in poor health always made time for his fans . At that price someone who cares will buy it .

Big Evil
04-12-2015, 02:27 AM
While some may consider it disrespectful to try and sell your Father's Hall of Fame ring, you never know what their situation is and this may be a way out for them. I can only hope that the person that may buy this ring will show it the respect it deserves and cherish it.